QOR 0.00% 43.5¢ qoria limited

Ann: Strategic investment secured and Board appointment, page-29

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    With last year's quarterly released on the 20th July, and this year apparently containing good news, it's a wonder it isn't out yet.

I've been thinking about their pricing etc.
    They seem to do a lot of Partner School sales at $59/year per school student. Which is not bad.
    I like that these Partner Schools are adding quite a bit to our revenue stream, but it's been said that the schools do this by mostly increasing schools fees etc.
    For lots of public schools this won't be an easy option though, so I'd like to see some focus on individual direct sales and some marketing direct to consumers.

With things like "13 Reasons Why" bringing high school bullying and suicide to the forefront, as well as the general dangers of adult content online, and the growing need for kids to limit their screen time, I believe lots or parents would be interested in FZO products, but may not know about them.

We're still loss making (far as we know) and so advertising costs etc. certainly won't help the financials, but it may bring in a whole new market of consumers. There's hundreds of thousands of families with school aged children, and many of them are concerned with social media and the internet in their child's lives. This here, seems to be a remarkable solution.

I think though, if they do pursue more consumer direct sales, the monthly price should go to $9.99 with a 12 month option costing $100 instead of $120.
    And perhaps the school plans could go to $70 a year per student.

It just seems awfully cheap right now. Devices have plenty of anti virus built in now and people still buy Norton etc. For the limited parental controls. FZO has so many features for parental control and online safety, $5.95 seems a steal!
    $9.99 still less than Netflix a month. Ask parents if Netflix or their child's safety and health are more important...

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the 4C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $516.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.0¢ $1.220M 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 187054 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 537018 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.