G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Yes the company has a cash burn so far coming from 3,000 m...

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    Yes the company has a cash burn so far coming from 3,000 m diamond drilling and 1,100 m reverse circulation drilling, putting together a feasibility study and paying for a scoping study  and getting  JORC compliant mineral estimates for Graphite and Vanadium but these things are now done and through bringing on a partner we can now share ongoing expenses. My point is that even if we had to exit the graphite project and had to sell our remaining interest it would not be unreasonable to expect $3.5 mill as we have just done exactly that. So getting out of this project we could reasonably expect to have $7 mill in hand. NXE could walk away pay Arena its $5 mill and walk away with $2 mill in hand from the sale plus $1.5 mill from recent sale of shares plus 8% stake in Fura. I agree with you this is a junior spec, I cant remember saying that it was a producer and Im not surprised that no broker has it on their recommend list. This is a company with problems but not all problems lead to insolvency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.