G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Strategic Investor, Equity Placement & JV Partner for Caula, page-17

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Ummm, yes, I said in another post I am sure Mr Ching knows the NXE situation.
    Mr Ching is however not the person that needs to make the determination on things like chapter 11 and we do not know his actual level of commitment to this project.
    This notion that because a chinese name happens to be involved that all is well with the world is nonsense (and is rife in many stocks - with many people losing money on false beliefs)
    At the moment he has committed $5m and gets 50% of the actual asset holding Company and 15.4% of NXE
    If he funds another $5m (to refinance Arena), what is it going to cost the Company in further dilution and all they will have is a small pot of cash to get them where?? Note also that part of this deal involves Regius converting $700,000 of Invoices to a further 10m shares
    I have no doubt that Mr Ching is a shrewd investor and he is certainly looking to extract his pound of flesh here - and good luck to him.
    Generally however, on HC, most have an interest in what it means for the retail holder - so that is the normal perspective to view these deals.........................
    Last edited by pe981: 07/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.