IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Great vote of confidence and some very encouraging wording...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

Great vote of confidence and some very encouraging wording included in the announcement....

Invictus Managing Director Scott Macmillan commented:

“We are pleased to welcome Mangwana to the register as a strategic investor. Our partnership is already beginning to bear fruit and Mangwana has been assisting the Company in country over this period in advancing the key objectives such as the Production sharing Agreement and other regulatory approvals for our world class Cabora Bassa project.”

Joe Mutziwa, Chairman of Mangwana Capital and incoming director of wholly owned subsidiary Invictus Energy Resources Zimbabwe commented:

“We are delighted to become a shareholder of Invictus. Our fund investors comprise a broad range of Zimbabwe’s institutional investors and our Investment in Invictus will ensure that they share in the success of the Company. The Cabora Bassa project in Muzarabani is a potential game changer for the country which can bring about significant economic benefits and energy security to the entire region. We look forward to supporting Invictus to achieve their goals in Zimbabwe and developing our partnership with them”

Last week I mentioned three key steps that were crucial for Invictus to see valuation increase:

- Completion of strategic raise
    - Production Sharing Agreement
    - Farm in

Now step one is complete and a subtle hint that step two is being worked on jointly in country.

Things will start to heat up now in my view, it’s looking good.
    Last edited by Chrimata: 08/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $124.7K 1.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19516 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 600800
Last updated 12.04pm 06/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.