ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    love me a bit of equities manipulation to round off what can only be called a beautiful fukin year for dw8.

Year in review;; = SP down 95%, management does nothing while SP is absolutely destroyed, zero communication, Dean sacrificed, crisis imminent, Sp down another 80% somehow, delisting imminent, radio silence continues for 8 weeks- trading halt... Crisis averted, CN achieved, best case scenario somehow landed.., BOD and management purchased up $1mil at the bottom. SP up 100% since, CN deal will likely go ahead, bots working overtime to ladder up the order queue with SP up 51% on piss all volume as typing-- management essentially went in $1mil on double zero green on the roulette and it landed- smells and looks like shit,, only reason SH not complaining is the crap is finally going up in price.. .. not saying this is a bad business- but looking retrospectively... since day dot, there has been manipulation of price, release of information and data going on by management behind the scenes-- and I hate to say it,, but it is as the trollers and 'retards' have been saying for years, it has been a vehicle to line the pockets of those in power.. this 1M purchase by insiders & 100% SP swing in 2 days is so f*ing suspicious. I do not trust this lot- in the short term sure, SP might go up more, but looking at this at a long term investment / relationship with management,.. f* that. ill be getting out as soon as practicable... Please convince me otherwise as the business concept is nice.
    Last edited by ilikethestock: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.