KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

love me a bit of equities manipulation to round off what can...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    love me a bit of equities manipulation to round off what can only be called a beautiful fukin year for dw8.

Year in review;; = SP down 95%, management does nothing while SP is absolutely destroyed, zero communication, Dean sacrificed, crisis imminent, Sp down another 80% somehow, delisting imminent, radio silence continues for 8 weeks- trading halt... Crisis averted, CN achieved, best case scenario somehow landed.., BOD and management purchased up $1mil at the bottom. SP up 100% since, CN deal will likely go ahead, bots working overtime to ladder up the order queue with SP up 51% on piss all volume as typing-- management essentially went in $1mil on double zero green on the roulette and it landed- smells and looks like shit,, only reason SH not complaining is the crap is finally going up in price.. .. not saying this is a bad business- but looking retrospectively... since day dot, there has been manipulation of price, release of information and data going on by management behind the scenes-- and I hate to say it,, but it is as the trollers and 'retards' have been saying for years, it has been a vehicle to line the pockets of those in power.. this 1M purchase by insiders & 100% SP swing in 2 days is so f*ing suspicious. I do not trust this lot- in the short term sure, SP might go up more, but looking at this at a long term investment / relationship with management,.. f* that. ill be getting out as soon as practicable... Please convince me otherwise as the business concept is nice.
    Last edited by ilikethestock: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.