CAY 1.37% 7.4¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Strategic Partnership Agreement and MOU with MCC, page-23

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    This in my opinion is another massive tick towards securing the mining permits which as someone mentioned, was a pre-requisite to obtaining the mining permits/license.

No one is going to complete a binding J/V or Offtake until the mining permits/license have been issued.

It makes me laugh the amount of ill-informed and negative keyboard warriors that have little to no understanding of the process that needs to be undertaken. Or they are just following the advice of some, who have a vengeance or an alternative motive. Why not just sell and move on???

I do agree however, the lack of news has been frustrating. And the current SP is even more frustrating. It will bounce soon. It has to.

There is still nearly 5 weeks till the end of Sept and I bet there will be a lot more news to flow before then.

I also agree, its highly possible If a Takeover came, MCC would surely be a front runner. And it would more than likely come way before any expiry date is met. Buying it cheap? Another ridiculous statement by ill-informed ppl.
    Remember they would require at least a 90% Yes vote. I for one would not sell cheaply. And I know a lot of other big holders that hold that same view.

So re-read the Ann and see how significant it actually is. It's not old news as some have said, It's new news and IMO is the start of much more positive news to flow.

MCC are a massive entity within their own right and a Chinese state owned enterprise. For me, that's a great start towards a successful outcome either way.

Onwards and Upwards!!!

Good luck to all that hold and of course DYOR.

I continue to buy and have averaged down nicely over the last 12 months.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $101.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $134.5K 1.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 53533 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.