EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Strategic Partnership Agreement Executed with Yahua, page-277

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Feel your pain and hope you find a way forward!

To everyone looking in..... Kicking the EFE'ing tyres.

In the last 18 months, a +$100m MC for a lithium company has been a key marker to +$500m MC.

For several contributors on this thread PLL, SYA, PLS, NMT, CXO et al have all performed extremely well once this threshold was crossed.

Solid upside beyond 10c could be sustained by market fundamentals in a market where minnows rule the roost not major mining houses or the diversified old guard.

Missing at 2c, when there is no clear path to market, is excusable but when we're at 9c and looking at a minnow matched with a whale shark, if we're not seeing the possibilities, kicking one's self while the clock ticks is no longer a productive strategy.

Step back, revisit, regroup and reimagine what Ya Hua see in Trigg Hill and the management team. They could pick anyone. Any lithium minow, but they haven't, they chose EFE.

Do they have some idea of the geological potential of Trigg Hill from our pegmatite master?

My gut says this deal, and how they came upon it, has a deeper story that is yet to be told. Someone knocked on someone's door.

It's like an ASX lithium SPAC. Pegmatite master and Ya Hua needed a special purpose acquisition company and EFE is the competent shell company that fits the bill.

Ya Hua gave CXO a credible base and team motivation to get a minimum viable JORC and gain the NT approvals. Ganfeng came in to secure the financial close. Rinse, repeat is the possibility here as the world is going to need many more 280,000tpa SC6 concentrators in the next 3 to 5 years.

Good luck everyone. I'm sure you will do what is right for you and yours.

DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $939 193.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 20806165 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5495048 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.