EVR 16.7% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

Guys, you do realise that the company has been updating the...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Guys, you do realise that the company has been updating the market right?
    I too am a bitfrustrated but we have to remember what we have and what is being done.

The Austrian exploration in April was updated on 17 June, where they had selected thefirm to do the sampling and drilling, in April they announced a tender was open, not that they would start drilling. You have to keep in mind as well that EUR owns 20% and might be dragging their feet on this project so they can get their project off the ground first with an offtake. Not many other explorers work this fast and some of them only have 1 or 2 projects, yet take over 1 year to do any work.

Although it seems like an eternity, but a lot has been done within 6-8 months, including a binding offtake not too long after acquisition of Khartoum. Exploration as well did not take too long after acquisition, New Standard for example, they pegged new land then did exploration and released very good results same goes with Don Enrique as well, exploration started about 2 months after acquisition.

With regards to the Yahua agreement, I agree it has taken quite some time and I am not sure why it is taking very long but I won't say it is a bad thing for the company if it doesn't go through, I am sure management has many other deals or offtakes to close if Yahua doesn't do it. It seems like the agreement may be something more substantial than just an offtake hence why it is taking longer than expected. perhaps an actual JV, hence terms would be more detailed and a possible FIRB approval required.

With the rest of the projects, they have also started drilling/exploration on practically all the projects and we should be getting results soon, we did get some initial rock chip result, no biggie, but drilling result are what we are now waiting for.
    1) Khartoum (Australia Tin) - drilling started with rock chip results updated to the market

2) New Standard (US Copper) - exploration started, this started a bit later as they pegged more ground, makes sense to peg more ground first then release some reults, wouldn't want others pegging the area on our high grade exploration results.

3) Don Enrique (Peru Copper) - exploration started, awaiting drilling approval
    4) Austrian Lithium - exploration started, awaiting drilling approval

Do keep in mind that not only labs and such are behind but approvals as well take time, it is frustrating, but ever since 2020, everything has delays, hope approvals would not take too long anymore and labs would come up to speed soon. In addition wet season is over and only then could the company start exploration and drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.26K 385.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10035261 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5345445 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.