OSX 0.00% 5.1¢ osteopore limited

This is one of the best illustrations yet of how comical capital...

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    This is one of the best illustrations yet of how comical capital mkts are at the small end. $15 million mkt cap for this company, with a new $4m contract in the largest populace market in the world? Feel somewhat sorry for long term holders (it is your fellow holders selling this down), but am loading up down here. Gone too early, but who hasn't on this one?

Singapore government R&D contract overlooked and will increasingly put OSX in the headlights of Asian medical companies as I said before. This contract not entirely unrelated, I suspect.

Revenue will be small again come August in absolute terms, but on the up and up with the European CE Mark certification for seven of its designs and shelf life extension. I would not be at all surprised to see OSX back at $0.20 by September on resumption of previous strong revenue growth rates. EOFY tax selling in small caps was excessive last year. This year it is absurd. I absolutely made an error in underestimating that and how late management would leave a very pressing capital raise requirement - that was utterly abysmal management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.