HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

I’m just waiting for a bit of a clarification from the fun folk...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I’m just waiting for a bit of a clarification from the fun folk at HMD… however from what I’ve heard discussed prior to this announcement kind of helps put some of the things in some frame of thought.

Anyway there had been a bit of talk about lining things up with a tech platform that allows the monitoring of the HeraBEATs data by external ob/gyns. There’s little point to having a HeraBEAT without a Dr who can use the data. So that’s the entustia part of the announcement, essentially it should allow someone in the middle of nowhere Nebraska to be monitored by a New York based Ob/Gyn as a really vague example. I say vague as I don’t actually know where the Drs are or will be based but it gives the point about geography etc.

the employee health side is a potentially big winner for HMD over in the USA. The company you work for pays your health insurance. Company dental plans are a great example of this (cue Backspacer to line up the appropriate Simpson’s meme). Having both the plan and the ability to offer non-geographic located services is a good step but as TCG says… show us some money.

If enough of these US employer deals come through and enough private practices sign up in Australia we might have a really sustainable base of revenue to work from.. the skeptic in me also thinks back to teleperinatal and all that that one amounted too…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.342K 89.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 524631 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.