VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Every stock goes through difficult periods. I've always had the...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Every stock goes through difficult periods. I've always had the view that 1st is a long term hold. What they are building takes time. However, for a microcap like this to be attracting partnerships and contracts with companies like Afterpay, Openpay, Medibank Private, Benestar Group, St Vincents Private Hospitals etc says to me that they have a valuable asset and these companies know it. The recent investor presentation reveals for the first time the companies SAAS metrics and by any global standard these are very very strong, and that is not my opinion, that is the opinion of the global investment experts who use these metrics to understand how to value companies that are burning cash to grow. "Growth" in SAAS companies is not just about revenue in the early stages of these types of businesses, it is also about these SAAS metrics and what 1st has revealed indicates that his is a highly undervalued stock. Just look at the companies they are working with. Over time 1st will monetise what they are building.

The partnership with Afterpay IMO is amazing. A company of that size who has decided to grow into the healthcare sector decides to not only partner with 1st but integrate 1st's platform into its own mobile app and Afterpay shop, and share parts of its revenue with 1st!! You can't tell me that this isn't a significant achievement with huge potential!

Should be an interesting week of trading next week!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.085M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765846 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.