ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    I was tempted to do the same. Moving emotion to the side, I think these are the only guys who are listed and offering telehealth as of mid April.

When I was on the states, especially places like New York, telehealth had disrupted medical services so much that it's basically overtaken the standard GP visit for many. Why would you want to physically go to a doctor and potentially get a script when you are bed ridden and just want to get better. It's an inevitable future and I feel with COVID fears this could see a huge acceleration in acceptance by patients!

As their revenue is predominantly made up of recurring revenue I suspect their revenue shouldn't have decreased during the quarter so I'm personally sticking around to see how their new telehealth service offering progresses as in my view this will be a huge growth driver for them. When they first started they announced they signed up 400 practitioners and I suspect they've at least doubled that based on what I've read on their unlisted competitor Coviu (deduced from announcements on RAP).

Goodluck to all holders
    Last edited by JAar: 15/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.