RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Ann: Strategic Partnership with Pioneer Credit, page-25

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Do you mean the same sort of bias that a poster would have to have whereby they only post on HotCopper 16 times, 15 of which is dedicated to displaying their negative sentiment on one stock..

I will front up and say I've got this wrong, but I am happy to back the man who has backed a lot of his hard earned into this venture. If a situation arose whereby I cannot trust Ruwan or the information I am told is misleading then I will re-asses - Until then I will keep a % of my holdings into this... Even if this were to somehow blow up I will be disappointed naturally, but that is the risk you take in these sort of tech ventures. The risk you inherently assess dictates the portfolio allocation..

At 3m MC, 2m EV (NB RXH @ $0.018), yes I think this could easily be sold for higher multiples... There are still a significant amount of options which would include the board lending the coy money or even sacrificing salary for equity.... Do I think he has a plan, or a rabbit, yes... Do I know, No... We shall see
    Last edited by Galba: 24/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.