RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Ann: Strategic Partnership with Pioneer Credit, page-27

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Nice come back Galba but I think Greenspan is not entirely wrong. None of us retail inventors has the full picture of how the business is running but only making a guess based on the information disclosed publicly, therefore due to the missing of adequate data sample and the difference of our frame of reference we all have our own bias in this situation.

Having said that I do more keen to believe that based on the information we could see from the ANNs (assuming all the data was accurate) all the information except for the cash flow balance Rewardle is performing much better now compared to same time last year. I dont think anyone could disagree with that. Nevertheless its growth rate might not be as fast as majority speculators thought hence explained the fire sales and downtrend.

I can not agree more with you on your valuation of the MC that 3M is a pathetic and absolutely undervalued number. I also agree with you that with its current performance and management gestures there are plenty of ways to improve its cash position apart from a CR. I think it is a good sign as I mentioned on the other posts that no news is actually good news-- management is not desperate for fund raising then they must be very confident of what is going on in the background. Otherwise it just does not make any sense at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.