RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

Like many here, I complain about the time taken by Rex in...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Like many here, I complain about the time taken by Rex in furthering these two projects. But it's more a philosophical gripe rather than a real complaint. I firmly believe that these guys are working on a plan and towards objectives. It's not clear to me what that is. The involvement of the Japanese company and now MACH / Salim Group tells me Richard has half an idea about what will happen from here. He is just avoiding giving the market a play-by-play game plan. I'm giving the Rex board the benefit of the doubt. My opinion is we have a viable project and it WILL proceed in the fullness of time. In particular with a higher copper price.

Two things arsenic has written stand out.

1. Something he wrote on another stock's H.C. board -- GS were laughed at when they predicted a lithium price crash but now it's happened everyone has conveniently forgotten it. They were correct; just a bit early. Recently, they have been bullish in calling for a boom in the copper price. It's been dormant for at least twelve months. Perhaps they are early (and correct) again. It's better, surely, to be early to a commodity than to call it after the price has already risen. Anyone can predict a bull market once the price is up 50% and the easy money has been made.

2. He writes (if I understand it correctly) that there has deliberately been little incentive for retail investors to participate in this cap raise, by design, to avoid further dilution. Our share register is fairly open. My uneducated feeling is the raise is to help bring a new partner into the company with a holding size that would have been difficult for institutional / sophisiticated investors to buy on-market. Perhaps this new partner has plans for Rex beyond being a passive investor like we, or a superannuation fund are.

I've just bought some more on market to increase my holding. RXM, and the WIRE copper majors ETF have been getting a lot of my attention lately. Not financial advice; just what I've been focusing on in a hot market where value is getting harder to find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.