OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

Mate, the problem is is that no one believes nor cares about the...

1. 2,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Mate, the problem is is that no one believes nor cares about the company's potential earnings, TAM or products. It's just not exciting enough and the story doesn't elicit the same gusto as say the cure for cancer does as some other small caps have done in the past (despite being money sinks).

The only way Mgt's been able to attract any suitors at all is to give them a discount placement, otherwise I doubt we would have had any of these funds or WA Sophs buy in.

How many times has Paul showcased Orthocell's prospects via presentations to brokers (who quite frankly, only care about the free brunch, liquor & a chinwag), only to see tumbleweeds time and again. I wonder if being Perth based has really hamstrung the company. I suspect it has.

200M shares is still a relatively low float comparatively speaking, although yes, I admit the dilution does hurt, but we are finally selling products to market, albeit a small dental segment, but one would think (hope) revenues only increase from here.

I'm with you in some respects though, JVDW really does need to tighten the reigns here, but I don't believe the coy's a pig. We have a register issue, not a company/product issue.

Trust me when I say that Paul is fully aware of this and is as flummoxed as you and I are at the lack of traction.

Having said that, if you look at the chart on the weekly, or even monthly time frame, it's really beginning to tighten up from a TA perspective.

My call for a 300Mcap by Nov this year might have been optimistic, but I have no doubt we'll eventually get there, it's just a matter of when, not if.

Until that time, I wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $186.3K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.