VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Strategic Research Initiative with UNSW, page-28

1. 15,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    Oh wow, you a box of rocks my friend.

they are researching an AUSTRALIAN recycling system and market feasibility... solar glass from everywhere you drumstick. not just vrx glass. in theory vrx will produce new glass and augment recycled feedstock (as is required to manage grade when producing same same products).

that and it'll open up doors to different players, bring eyes to the area and centralise vrx as the big dog.

however all that is not the point people were making. the point was vrx continues to push its interests in a developing sector. remaining front and centre of politicians, industry and playing nice with academia.... it's called business mate... we are playing regulatory chess not connect 4, like back in "your day"

I suppose the other collective point was obvious. the growing discontent with your relentless campaign to sh*t on everything by drawing on more and more tedious imagined knowledge of everything.

I look forward to you replying to every single person 1 by 1 monopolising yet another thread with your trash.
    Last edited by blister: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.