G88 9.09% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

A couple of date typos is pretty trivial, Scratchy. Didn't...

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    A couple of date typos is pretty trivial, Scratchy. Didn't notice myself. Think I'll let it pass.

And contra Grindstone's remark, I'm very pleased to see the Dormers comprehensively reviewing the Company's portfolio of existing projects.

Objective expert eyes winnowing and prioritising in a hard-headed way to clear the decks possibly for one of those '21 domestic and international project opportunities reviewed to date' - without throwing any babies out with the bathwater! - seems eminently sensible to me.

Looks like the detailed review and field work at Yarrambee has already piqued interest and enthusiasm in the brothers, which is good to see. Interested in the follow up.

Yuinmery's next on the list. I'm certain with the gold price where it is (AU$3,700+/oz!) and its location next door to Rox' Youanmi Project and prospectivity, Yuinmery will be an eagerly sought JV target, if it comes to that. (Depends on the outcome of the review, I guess, and just how sexy those alternate project opportunities under consideration turn out to be.)

Meanwhile, as you say, Justchilln, working up the flowsheet to determine high-level processing capital and operating costs to feed back into the economic model on Quicksilver, should go a long way to convincing the market on the Project.

Looking forward to an indication on those numbers. Should help time the decision when to bring the thing out of hibernation too, (It's possible we're seeing a bottoming of Ni prices already.)

I'm hoping, having set the agenda, this will be the first of more regular updates from here. I know the boys are running round like blue @rsed flies with all that's happening. But the market's an impatient and faithless beast.

Hope you'll make it so, fellas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $4.222K 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30050 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 644463 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.