SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I think the BOD always knew this day would come, a shareholder...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think the BOD always knew this day would come, a shareholder revolt, but probably not to this extent.

We have discussed the offtake with PLL a million times, but we always were under the impression the NAL Carbonate Refinery coming online would spare us the long term pain of this terrible OTA with PLL. But now the timeline for the refinery, or if it will happen at all, is in doubt.

Correct me if I'm wrong, why they said we will produce SC5.4 as opposed to SC6, was to increase the tonnage from the concentrator. If PLL insisted on SC6, we would have lower tonnage, our share of concentrate would be even less than we are getting now. Worst case, with a long winter and unplanned plant stoppages, annual output could be 113,000 tonnes. Meaning, an entire year's production would go to Piedmont for $850 - $900 a metric tonne. Sayona would not make any money, just enough to run the plant for PLL, what a nightmare.

The near-term fix must be to reach name plate 226,000 tonnes, which I think they are desperately trying to do now. We are not a charity...

GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.