SYA 4.76% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Strategic Review and Operational Update, page-264

1. 3,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    That post uncovers a lot with regard to both Sayona and Piedmont, but the main point within its context undisputably points the finger at the amateurish BoD's of Sayona and their incompetence to look at the bigger picture before committing to any such deal, in saying that the deal is done and unless both parties agree to change then it remains as is.

The exwankerbanker of Piedmont must have been sitting at the dinner table an thinking wow I've just had the best meal ever signing a deal with a bunch of incompetent unskilled muppets who just signed off on a deal for Piedmont shareholders that's one of the best in all my lifetime...tipping as he would be thinking that he would also be saying and laughing his head off to the fact that he was given the keys and driving the bus a I have stated many times.

So as a Shareholder and knowing full well that this Board have previously signed off on another company in Altura that was put under the same pressures in low ball deals that eventually led to their demise as well, the post you have highlightedabsolutely shows the many reasons as to why we as Owners/Shareholders want to remove the incompetence from within the walls of Sayona and move to get competent an professional people that are qualified enough to take this company to the next level...at this point in time the current BoD's of Sayona are wanting more money for being totally amateurish and the market is telling all of us that is certainly the case.

Footnote: I did notice James Brown has been busy at 1MC getting some more free shares for doing what in the last 18months losing around 500% of the company's SP wonder how that happened...yes we need changes made b4 its to late imho.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $463.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $1.651M 36.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7041902 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 4208266 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ 19066562
Last updated 12.03pm 27/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.