CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

re: Ann: Strategic Review (Canaccord Appointe... Flyingdoc,TU...

1. 625 Posts.
    re: Ann: Strategic Review (Canaccord Appointe... Flyingdoc,

TU from me. I agree with your viewpoint with a few additional comments by me :-

1. & 2 Offset each other. If we never get the $80m surely the tax liability is proven to be not applicable. In fact it may be justification for CFE not having treated the unpaid $80m as income.If we do get the $80m we can fight them over the penalties but in the meantime easily afford to pay any applicable tax on the $80m.

3. Only the crazy optomists would have taken TS's value of $500m seriously. Let's be honest, even a sale for half that would be a great return to the company & add a significant cash backing per share.

4.& 5. IMO we had a CEO who had too many balls in the air at once (outside of CFE)& who is probably too flamboyant & has the wrong mates to attract institutional support. The fact that he is reducing his profile & influence in the company is a good thing IMO.

Irrespective of the above TS & CFE have purchased some valuable assets for CFE. Unfortunately they are currently the wrong assets for the current world market sentiment - commodities are not running hot right now. That will change but the bummer is we will have to wait for that change before we will see any significant increase in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.