CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Strategic Review of Operations Underway, page-313

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I think that what happened when it came to the credit raising is that our quarterly report on the 24th of July was never going to be positive as we had to announce to the market that our production forecast had halved from 180mt to 80mt and then the 2025 guidence.So the share price went from 90c to 70c on that announcement alone,then in the next 2 weeks it dropped to 54c,and then we can't forget that GS was pumping out notes and down grading us even before all the negative news on the back of the declining Lithium price when the SP was over a $1 and then continued to do so.So if you tried to raise the capital at 90c(we had about $100m in the bank at this time) and then presented the market with all the negative news knowing that the share price was more than likely going to drop,probably not going to do your reputation much good and in the future may cause some problems if you needed to go to the market again for a CR,and the simple fact that the price was heavily reduced is that the big funds were demanding it,the easy money was gone.

In saying all that I was bemused by the 2025 guidence,thinking that's a long way away and things could change by then and not to sure why they needed to announced that.And the biggest dissapointment to me has been the drilling campaigne,other miners seem to be able to drill faster and produce results quicker.
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $1.476M 15.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 608015 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 219105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.