BUB 4.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Yes that’s true, mother and baby stores has been selling the...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yes that’s true, mother and baby stores has been selling the English label formula for a long time, without SAMR is ok. although they can’t put it directly on the shelf, but they are telling customers that they have the stock or can help to order from the warehouse. Some stores even have a display shelf, to avoid penalties, they will say it is just a display, not actually selling it. I hate AZ Global but I can see that it also provides the display shelf to some mother and baby stores, and on the baby formula bottle there is a QR code to check if the baby formula is fake or not(not sure if AZ makes this code or bubs). But it is still inconvenience that the stores cant put it on the shelf or advertise it in public to tell customers that they are selling it. So the distributors must distribute the baby formula to as much stores as it can, or there is a website to search which stores have the stock, otherwise customers don’t know where to buy it offline. Many Chinese customers like to buy from the store directly, and I have seen some posts on the social media asking which mother and baby stores they can buy bubs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $172.3K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 2993833 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1586621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.