ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I also doubt about any buyer would be interested to takeover bubs at this stage given the fact that company is continuing losses and business outlook for next couple of years is vague. Company has several legal disputes which may cost huge legal fees and potential penalties if things went in opposite group favor. Although company is performing well in US but they haven't yet declared how much expenses occur in materrials, advertisement and supply to US? If total cost on US operations are more than revenues then big question will be is it wise to do business at loss and for how long they have to bear that loss burden. Additionally they have around 25 million dollars inventory write off in China to be declared in few weeks time in EOFY 2023 report. Also one should note that they have not yet acquired permanent access to US. It is still subjective and long way to go.
    I fear some bad mafia is buying huge number of shares through proxies to back Kristy and her alliance. Remember AZ global is claiming refund of 20 million dollars for unsold stock and they can only get that amount if they succeed to get Kristy's alliance on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.