BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Rathie probably deserves that for what she's having to deal...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Rathie probably deserves that for what she's having to deal with! Only the most naive would believe Carr & Lin won't be there in full force in the background.
    The email sent last night by the Kristy & Dennis crew riles me no end.
    The so called “conga line of legal disputes”, as I understand it, amounts to two. Firstly a cross claim in response to Carr suing the company, and secondly, action taken to recover major debt. IMO as a shareholder, both are necessary to recover our funds.
    The so called “wasting money on scores of advisors, consultants…” has been necessitated only because Carr sued the company and called the EGM! If they hadn’t, none of this would have been needed. Any EGM I have observed in the past has required advisors etc.
    As far as I know Peter Nathan left A2 involuntarily, as his actions (including channel stuffing) led to the huge share price fall. He sold most of his shares beforehand for a nice $15m, while ordinary shareholders suffered the massive fall. Sound familiar? He is named in the class actions against A2 for a reason. He would be a disaster for Bubs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $511.6K 3.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 941440 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 167224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.