AOG 0.00% $2.14 aveo group

I do not follow the logic of your analogy as if I am buying a...

1. 33,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1798
    I do not follow the logic of your analogy as if I am buying a house I am not interested in the family members who own the home (ie Mulpha being a family member ) as I am mainly interested in is the intrinsic value of the house
    Also from a valuation perspective I am not interested in the family members just interested in :
    1.comparable values of other homes around the one I am valuing ,
    2.or alternatively the construction cost of the home plus a bare land value
    3. or on the final alternative the income generation of the home as a % of home price (cap rate )

for something like AOG , though which is a bit different from the family home as there is future development prospects I would rate it more like valuing a subdivision where an NPV valuation would be the method used so method 2 above but taking into account constructing more homes and a change in management with more hospice care for example to be factored in for income and expenses over future years .

I have an Applied science degree majoring in rural , residential and commercial valuation so maybe I have a different perspective from you .

Also be interesting from an ASIC legal perspective if Mulpha was involved in discussions not privy to all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.