EOS 1.06% $1.91 electro optic systems holdings limited

I found this sentence fascinating: "Confidential market...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I found this sentence fascinating: "Confidential market soundings have provided strong validation of the strength and unique market proposition of the Defence and Space businesses, in particular relating to EOS’ core competencies in innovating and bringing new technologies to market across remote weapon systems, counter-UAS (uninhabited aerial systems), space tracking and domain awareness"

What this is REALLY saying is that the market will not back EOS's space communications or SpaceLink proposition.
    Yet I can remember so many times Ben saying that EOS would not be investing our $ in Spacelink without having the commercial interest behind it to back it up. Shareholders were told that there would be no issues with market interest or investor backup.

EOS is the first and only share I have ever bought on the ASX - my first 'dabble'.
    I really have learnt many lessons with this one - management hot air will kill a good headwind any day.

Critical question is this - how commercially successful is EOS likely to be in its 'core competencies' that are left, if space communications is no longer one of them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $367.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.94 $1.85 $1.782M 936.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6600 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.