PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi McQuadewith your comments about pe and npat $35m, anyone...

1. 1,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi McQuade
    with your comments about pe and npat $35m, anyone forecasting that? my thought are no i'm forecasting more, some might say i'm dreaming but here are my thoughts, note lots have to go right but not out of the relems of reality

Newings forecast for next year is $80m sales at 55 gross margins ending with $22.7m npat and a p/e of 33.7
    this to me could be light, note company last quarter ran at 64% margin

xingyun lake the company had mentioned the lake at $1m per month would take 5 years, i can't see the government or the company wanting to take this long i would think a figure of $2m per month on the lake plus add in the catchment area we could be looking at $30m from this job next year (that would still take 2.5yr to do)

the east lake if the whole lake being done could run at the same rate as xingyuan so $24m next year

these 2 trail lakes are much bigger , the much bigger suggest at least twice the size of the first 2 lakes, at the rate i have the other 2 lakes being down is 2.5 years. if these 2 trail lakes are only twice the size (could be much bigger) to keep at the 2.5 years to do would both be $48m each for the year so in a great year that is already up to $150m . without the rest of the world or other new project that might come though as well. could easily see Newing forecast being doubled , yes lots have to go right but i would think from the info we currently know this senioro could be the reality. next years p/e could be in the teens

thnaks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.