PSL 8.33% 1.1¢ paterson resources ltd

“The sale of the Burraga Project is a strategic milestone for...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    “The sale of the Burraga Project is a strategic milestone for Paterson Resources Limited. Thistransaction allows the Company to focus on the highly prospective Grace Gold-Copper Project andprovides the Company with funding to achieve the next phase of project advancement. With astrengthened financial position, the focus of the Company is on the core asset and we are wellpositioned to unlock further value for Paterson Resources.”

The underlying message of selling,

“The sale of the Burraga Project is a strategic milestone” making a case for the company being the next big thing… when it’s actually struggling.

”next phase of project advancement” What advancement? Again making it sound like they are mining or setting up a base.

”strengthened financial position” Selling assets is not strengthening your financial position… when I sold Patterson …I didn’t have a better financial position…I just had cash …to blow.

Anyways disappointed this stuff is aloud to happen without due diligence from an advisor; or at least a well written prospectus on what the money is aloud to be spent on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.016M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.386K 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 410407 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 146522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.