TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Hi BB - I guess neither you nor any other poster on this thread...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi BB - I guess neither you nor any other poster on this thread has noted that since trading resumed this morning, up until 12.52pm, that out of 920 trades totalling 9.6m - either on the ASX or CXA - there were
    a) 567 trades totalling only 25 THOUSAND! in a per trade range of 1 to 50 shares, in an SP range of between 15 & 16c per share.
    Of a), there were
    b) 484 trades @ 50c totalling 24,200 shares.
    Of b), there were
    c) 347 trades totalling 17,350 shares in the 50 SECONDS! between 12.13.29pm & 12.14.18pm.
    Of c) there were
    d) 17 trades on the ASX, and the other 330 on the CXA.
    In all the years I've occasionally followed BOT? trades in spec stocks like TMZ, this would have to be 1 of the worst trading sessions I've seen in such a short time.
    We've all seen at auction time after 4pm, and sometimes during the day, trades of only 1 share.
    So IMO the summary I've outlined above to me is just another indication of a continuation of now out-of-control straight out abuse of the ASX's policy proviso of fair trading for all.
    I don't know who to approach, to see what can be done to eradicate this appallingly abusive practIce. Does anyone else? GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.