AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

you must be a true optimist to think AAU is a buy. The situation...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    you must be a true optimist to think AAU is a buy. The situation is pretty dire. The CR will fall far short of what is needed although there maybe some uptake of the shortfall. Some.
    We need a significant cornerstone investor if they can find one. I believe there is a path to actually getting the NS and later the LD mines operating. What is needed is the cash to get there and we need that cash now. The sale of plant and the money from the DR seems a long way off. A dream.
    Talk of dividends and a return of capital with the sale of 25% of LD beggars belief. Have they learnt nothing this company needs cash$$$ and talk of giving any away even back to SHs stuns me.
    When AAU came to Cuba they had one job to get the LD mine up the producing. Instead management went down several other rabbit holes and lost sight of the their one objective and wasted the SHs money. They got caught up in the prospect of becoming a copper producer and believed that they could entice a larger mining company to join in. Sadly there was no,rush to join in. No surprise.
    Now they are struggling to get the small NS mine up and running. At best this 12 months away and the cash to keep AAU alive will be lucky to make it to Xmas.
    I have been a shareholder for too many years and I dont expect to get any of my investment back. As always I hope that I am wrong but I will not be holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.