CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

Ahh Tks again Stropo for another very interesting post. You’ve...

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Ahh Tks again Stropo for another very interesting post. You’ve put me back on track as was getting a bit sidetracked with the term ‘negative cerium anomaly’ and forgot about the Ce forms with gain/loss of electrons is due to oxidisation - so weathering.
    I agree that oxidation states are still a bit unknown at Jupiter so yr anoxic point is interesting as Mt Weld is processing their clays which have lacustrine ( lake bed)clays I think.
    Geology not confirmed so this may still also be a hydrothermal system. So deeper alkaline syenite intrusion releasing fluids containing REE’s into fracture zones, also released with alkaloids-fenites such as fluorine , typical oxidising agents. So an effective redox front.
    My view though is even if it doesn’t fit as a majority IAC deposit it’s location on transport link between two refineries is important.For eg LYC atm is processing non IAC material in its refinery right now.
    They are running out of that clay and after will need to go to the hard rock carbonatite. They are also building Nd/Pr metals plant in the US so need guaranteed cheap material you’d assume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $56.26K 4.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 421924 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1019226 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.