CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

I do appreciate, SH professional inputs that encompass all...

1. 3,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239

I do appreciate, SH professional inputs that encompass all aspects of the mining industry. However, I am also very vary about this company “BOD” members.

That is why most of my recent post have taken a pre-emptive course and giving a heads up by predicting our BOD directions and actions, which is no different to all our other tenements. All the haul marks are the same. SH, need to do their research, cross checks and DD.

I believe “Jupiter” is going to be dragged out and we will miss the boat and mining cycle, whilst being massively diluted going forth.

There is no use of a “Comprehensive Report”, when it’s going to be a difficult market to crack into. I believe “RRE” won’t be rare as people are making it out to be in the near future.

The world market conditions have dramatically changed from the past.

“Western” dominance and monopoly has also changed from the past. I believe in today’s world every country and company is in it for their own. I always believe the company that acts aggressively and stricks first, gains.

Note: “A Comprehensive Report” does not pay your bills. However, it is designed to feeds the fat cats that are that are milking you and taking your money.

Just look at what’s happening to our assets: (Mt.Lindsey for 20+ yrs and Riley for 10yrs) supposedly our “Flag ship asset and a world class Asset”- Has now suddenly become unimportant to them, that’s the reality check SH should see and wake up to.

If one compares “Jupiter” to “Mt.Lindsey”, “Riley”, “GGN”, “Kulin”and “Thor”, the same old rhetoric and jargon is being used.

And we have foolish investors buying this crap from the BOD.

With a “flick of a switch” these “BOD” members are just getting rid of the tenements that were to make “VMS” a mining company, with a slash and burn approach. If this is not rubbing SH noses in the sheeeet, I don’t know what is…. For once, wake up fools.

My take on moving “Jupiter” forward would be:

A) MRE, with just enough Mets to get going, no need for a “Comprehensive Report that takes over a year and at a cost of $4ml dollars.

B) PFS / DFS / Jorc.

C) Mining License and EIS.

D) DSO.

All should be completed in a year and a half. If the BOD cannot, then they need to find a way. There is no such thing as Cannot”.

Considering, they know every trick in the book to take SH for a ride. A Long Ride.

Note: We have already established:

A) Great grades.

B) Tonnages established.

C) Location, Location established.

D) Being Sovereign risk free.

E) Situated between to major processing plants (Iluka & Lynas).

F) Low strip ratio of product.

G) High density and saturation of the mineralisation in the dirt / soil.

I) In a, tier (1) mining jurisdictions area.

J) Infrastructure at door step.

K) And only 1/3 of the total area drilled thus far. Brother’s is only 40sqkm in area of the whole of area of “Jupiter”.

Hence, we all know from the above that “Jupiter” is very viable and a profit making tenement. We don’t need our friggin BOD members telling us that the only “KPI” to make “Jupiter” stand out or to get a total grasp of “Jupiter” is the “Mets”, which is going to take 18months achieve, with a price tag of $4ml dollars. I say, bullocks….

I know I said, I won’t post for a while. But at I cannot stand by and listen to BS, either. SH need to get a grip of them selves first and seriously question the BOD collectively on telegram.

Please, do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $13.44K 1.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6357742 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1978798 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.