CRI 7.14% 1.3¢ critica limited

Ann: Strategy Funded for 18 months - Jupiter Rising, page-187

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Seriously PA

If this is what you truly believe , then why are you still a shareholder.
    I don't have a problem attacking management and the company ( I've done plenty of that) but this is a new Board and we need to see what they can achieve. They will do dome good things and they will do some bad things , no doubt.
    But the prize is Jupiter and Brothers.
    Without this, VMS would no longer be around.
    Lindsay was a total scam as far as I can see.
    The PFS if it was feasible would have been released 2 years ago. But it wasn't and that tells me plenty. The Boron story sounds like a fairy tale to me and was just a distraction as to why the PFS was not released.

Saying things like this only aids the trolls and does nothing to lift the sentiment for the company.
    I can see 20-25c over the course of the next 12-16 months.

Not financial advice, just my opinion.

The Jupiter numbers are huge, we just need the Mets to prove the viability. We should have our first run of Mets by Christmas , this will give an indication.
    If the Mets are no good, we might be in a bit of trouble but reading between the lines of all the statements and announcements, they already know from likely in house testing that it's a goer.
    Otherwise why commit everything to Jupiter, it would be suicide moving forward blind.
    Then we have another 1300km2 to explore if the Company chooses to.

Just my take on things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.