CRI 7.14% 1.5¢ critica limited

Ann: Strategy Funded for 18 months - Jupiter Rising, page-59

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW MANY REE JUNIORS THERE ARE IN AUSTRALIA ATM.
    I mostly invest in IOCG juniors & miners, this year alone ,5 of those juniors are potentialy becoming REE miners including VMS.
    Every body should have heard of WA1 by now, off the charts, by the way I'm not invested in WA1, missed that ride, but am well invested in the beautiful much larger lady next door ,which at the moment is going gangbusters and could potentially dwarf WA1.
    All this useless bickering about grades and potential off take
    will mean nothing if REE becomes not so rare and oversupplied, best let VMS do it's work and if you fear for your investment funds jump out , but for God's sake, let's just concentrate on probables and wait for some concrete information in regards to the viability of the resource.
    With the beautiful large lady next door, we have had similar not held,sell debaters/posters and it seems they are all over the hot to go juniors, if one was to have accepted their narrative at the early stages of the CHN and now my other potential 50 to 100 X REE DISCOVERY JUNIOR ,than the ship would have sailed and I would be left swimming.
    Mostly ,I think posters not holding and frequently posting are plying their DAY TRADING skills ,unnerving investors to make their daily pips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.7¢ 1.4¢ $97.51K 6.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717556 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4971976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.