CRI 7.14% 1.5¢ critica limited

Paul re the second part of the poster’s question -‘negative...

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Paul re the second part of the poster’s question -‘negative cerium anomaly’, I did get round to watching the MoM esp with geologist MB. Really good points he made esp re gangue minerals and Ph. Enjoyed it.
    His idea of correlation between low values of Ce indicates a weathering ‘sweet spot’ that seems to be a feature of IAC deposit he’s looked at ( Brazil I assume) is interesting, and makes sense though he mentioned it wasn’t 100%.
    He mentioned if you’ve got 3-5% in yr Ce then yr on to something good. (So not sure how that works with 18.3% that MEI provide as it’s clearly IAC).
    VMM ( next door MEI) don’t provide full element assays but earlier drilling did. The Ce seems pretty standard in that upper zone 40-50 %.
    VMM comments are the RE ions migrating down into the saprolite clays where REO is much higher So rather than Ce being mobile it’s the RE ions.
    My point being is that it’s tricky , IAC deposits are rare and newish orebody styles.
    I don’t know if Jupiter will be 0,10,50 or more% IAC material, but do know by nxt year it’s between the only 2 of 3 RE refineries outside of China. If things work out they can take that material and process it.
    So as a hunch on why met studies will cost $4m is something to do with those LYC/ILU plants.
    RE pricing is the real issue with all companies in RE space atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.