EGR 1.05% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Strategy to supply lithium ion battery market, page-116

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    shumbi cazz69 and others ... I appreciate your conservative approach but the due diligence is expected by end of this month - ie. Q1. My query was confirmed by Mr Hodby.

This may very well explain the bullish buyside behaviour. The buyside is now heavily stacked, the 200k bidder has been around since last Friday and let's hope he starts to get impatient, preferably before the news so he can sponge up some more of that breaish 50k dripper.

cartex;

As for your comment cartex, I have no idea why you are jumping on all the individual graphite stock forums today and posting this. Let me assure you, we here are all well aware that graphite is unique, it's not like iron-ore and offtakes are required before it one can consider producing.

That is why KNL already has 2 binding offtakes with German partners for more traditional uses, and has signed an MOU with Sojitz, Japan to access our graphites' capacity to provide to the lithium-ion battery market. Note our flake is already suitable for battery use, we have sent a bulk 200 tonne sample to check its efficacy under mass-production.

Moreover, we are acutely aware of the cost of building a plant. KNL has not only completed it's Bankable Feasibility Study last July but has also secured a $40m senior loan facility from KfW IPEX Bank in Germany plus an Expression of Interest from Nedbank to provide up to $30m junior loan. So that is basically $70m of our required $77m capex spoken for - so, yes, we know the cost to set-up and it would have been great if you bothered to check some facts before posting general knowledge.

Further, we are also aware that it has been 20 years since a greenfield graphite operation has commenced, because it was ours ... at Kibaran's Meralani site.

You satisfied yet? See you in the buyside tomorrow as we motor away from you on news of our imminent finance.

Cheers, R
    Last edited by rocko: 15/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $493 5.131K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49999 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.