EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Strategy to supply lithium ion battery market, page-117

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Since you have decided to take the low road on demeaning tone in your post, actually Rocko, you repeat talking points as well as anyone when it comes to the graphite industry and you do not know as much as you indicate. I assume you have only become involved in graphite over the past 3 or 4 years or less?

The term "offtake" is not used by graphite industry experts only those that are from other bulk industrial minerals. Since ALL graphite products have to be qualified in some form, makes the term "offtake" illogical. Was the bulk concentrate sample produced by a pilot plant and a fully commercial producing facility?

Qualifying a pilot sample is not the same as a commercially produced sample and if you have any understanding of ISO 9001 requirements, that once you change production parameters (i.e. pilot plant to large scale producing plant), many applications require requalification.

As for the any loans, I am interested to see if that ever comes to fruition as I have not seen one greenfield natural graphite operation with no sales or commercial production history obtain a secured loan based on MOU's or "binding" agreements. Have you seen any of these binding agreements in hand or just on faith that there are no exit clauses or performance conditions including having a commercially production plant?

As you commented in one of your other posts, you are definitely a fan of the Aussie producers and little understanding of many other flake potential or flake production regions around the world.

Also, if it were not from government subsidies, the EV business would not succeed as the current world oil market is a significant contributing macro factor in the decision making process of purchasing a conventional car or an EV which is considerably higher in price. Have you shelled out the more than AU$ 100K on a Tesla or are you a conventional car owner?

Finally, the Woxna plant in Sweden was the last greenfield to commercial production scale plant in the last 20 years and unless you produce actual photos of a commercial production plant from KNL, that fact still stands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $1.042K 10.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.