ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Been a little bit since I posted. Don't wanna bring in any bad juju. SP has been stella lately. Up 45% from the 24th Feb to today. 5th of April also saw highest volume in 7 or 8 months (ASX. Can't be arsed checking including Chi-x)

I would love to see it build some support at this level but if it keeps running I won't complain.

Nickel is holding strong around $33k on the LME. Excellent news for us. Loved this little tidbit from the Update:

"Current LME spot price for nickel at US$32,750/t (or US$14.86/lb) and cobalt at US$81,340/t (or US$36.90/lb) as at 1 April 2022 (market close/bid price). This compares to the previous June 2019 BFS average price assumption of US$19,842/t (or $9.00/lb) for nickel
    and US$66,139/t (or US$30.00/lb) for cobalt, including sulphate premium and an AUD/USD exchange rate of 0.71 (ASX: 13 June 2019)."

The commodity price is strong. Demand is strong. Supply is low. Financials look excellent. Now we just need financing. Here's hoping to a speedy announcement of full funding.

I know people keep wondering about a CR. Like I've said previously. They should be fine till the deadline. Having a CR beforehand would be disappointing. I hope for a positive full funding announcement and a strategic investment in the company. This will give them working capital and will be received much better than a plain old CR.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.