BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi McK, if you're referring to the AIM stock market forum about...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi McK, if you're referring to the AIM stock market forum about Stratex, yeah I'd agree to a point. The one thing is how they've underestimate Marcus's ability to understand the current situation and how he will successfully implement a plan moving forward. One of the doubters biggest concerns is Capex.

Doubters I ask you this: Do you really think that Marcus would not have thought out a Capex package to get the new entity into production *BEFORE* he tied up Stratex shareholders to CAS? He would/ will be slaughtered by Stratex shareholders if it eventually came out that he didn't!!!

The selling of Posse, the CAS's chairman's loan and the funds from Stratex are only what has been publically announced or known. What did Marcus say or at least hinted? He hinted that he could raise the remaining funds via savvy London investors. Obtaining Capex I believe isn't the problem, my concern is the amount of dilution to could bring.

Hi Roma, Stratex and CAS will become one entity based on the London exchange. At the time of the deal, the deal valued CAS at 18 cents a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.