SAT 0.00% 0.8¢ stratos resources limited

Ann: Stratos acquires Billiton Island tin project, page-8

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    re: Ann: Stratos acquires Billiton Island tin... Ok, this is just all speculation, much like betting on a company that has no income... but, if they do get the smelter and find enough ore to mine, then of course the MC will change.

It is all about future profits. At the moment, the MC is priced at having no future with the shell of the company costing about the same price as the MC.

Add a smelter and the newly acquired mines, all with historically expenditure in the millions, then the path to future tin production, and more importantly profit, will certainly change the MC.

Out of all the metal commodities, tin is the one where the supply is diminishing and the demand is ever-increasing.

IMO, I'm not sure if a few months will do it, but give it a year or so and we should see this thing start to roll. In two years, it could very well be a 40 million market cap company, maybe more, but that will depend on the amount of ore that they can dig out and the tin price (which is expected to be above $30k/t.)

It is a gamble, but the odds are now turning towards SAT's favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.