SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I remember you being a holder and fair enough if you reckon this...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I remember you being a holder and fair enough if you reckon this company is going nowhere and decided to sell out. It's a fair game of the investing market. You buy because you believe you will make a profit and you sell if you don't believe. Of course you can also sell if you make a decent profit.

However as a long term holder, i have witness this company being suspended roughly 3 times with the longest being 4 months which is during the highest share price and asx decided to suspend us because miggster.

and everyone back then call out that this company will be delisted and everytine again we manage to get out of suspension and resume trading.

like i mention, the company now is turning around and miggster is a thing of the past. It may be one of the worse decision by company to cooperate with crowd1 and hence all the scrutinising by asx. However now we have cash and we have legitimate partnerships and that the company is not going to released announcements randomly just to push the price up. They will only announce when its price sensitive and that its been reviewed to prevent any query from ASX and following the rules of disclosureband market manipulation.

the stock name change is to rebrand the new company after divesting from miggster and i think its a good move as it allows the company to start a fresh.

I am glad you can make your investment elsewhere and wish you all the best. Hopefully one day you might see sp8 potential again.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.