SP8 20.0% 0.9¢ streamplay studio limited

I reckon they should place 2 to 5 million with Linius LNU...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I reckon they should place 2 to 5 million with Linius LNU ASX

They have the disruptive technology and not much cash. SP8 has the cash.
    SP8 would score an easy chunk of LNU in the process.
    Not just my crazy idea. James Brannon CEO of Linius was keen on my quiz idea but said he would engage with a gaming company to get into this idea. - LNU has most international Sports sewen up already. So ready to talk!

Here's an analysis of the potential collaboration between Streamplay Studio Limited (SP8) and Linius using SP8's music products and Linius' digitization technology:

Strengths of the Collaboration:

• Synergy between Technologies: Linius' digitization technology can be integrated with SP8's Mjams music platform to create a unique music discovery and engagement experience. Linius can help digitize vast music video libraries, making them readily searchable within Mjams.
    • Gamified Music Trivia: SP8's game-building experience can be leveraged to create engaging music trivia games using Linius' digitized music videos. This can be implemented through SP8's existing pub entertainment solutions or online through mobile apps and web platforms.
    • Increased User Engagement: Integrating music trivia games with Mjams can increase user engagement and time spent on the platform. This can attract new users and potentially generate additional revenue streams through advertising or premium features.
    • Focus on SP8's Strengths: The collaboration leverages SP8's existing music products (Mjams) and expertise in game development, potentially revitalizing these underperforming aspects of their business.
    Last edited by conrad11: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $49.85K 6.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117593 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3809767 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 1838418
Last updated 13.50pm 10/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.