ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Strengthens Executive Team with CEO Appointment, page-13

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Hi SC,
    The dilemma of a replacement for Chris who had extended his retirement from Dec to this June has been on my mind for some time. While the soon to be vacant CEO position was on my mind I felt confident In the Board to resolve the situation with “one of them” to star in the teamwork ethic that clearly prevails.
    Chris, & JH are both fullon with sleeves rolled up compared to some previous Chairmen/ Board. Harley’s style expressed as hands-on results-driven supports the momentum already established.
    Anteo has fired up a focus on their determined strategy for Life Science and Energy. Chris, with his relationship to China focused of Life Sciences maintains the valuable momentum in that sector.
    Like you suggest Harley may have turned up from left field. That could have happened in a way Anteo would have never have attracted him.
    The timing may prove to be perfect. Negotiations with the two MTA Colaborators would be well served by ongoing administration committed to by the inclusion of Harley.
    Harley may bring another angle to the negotiation the Board had not considered.
    Yep, Anteo is now “different’.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.