OCC 3.23% 45.0¢ orthocell limited

Sorry dude, some of my work on OCC is going to remain...

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    Sorry dude, some of my work on OCC is going to remain proprietary and I am sure @JonesingPanda the same. That's why I did that simple spreadsheet, to get some people started in how to map forward revenues - to many that would be rudimentary anyway.

I will have a good public crack at reverse engineering the unit price of Striate from full year results as said, but that will be likely be dynamic on number of sales too, as others have pointed out. I am waiting for some other stock winners to load up more on OCC whilst its cheap.

Another little tip when trying to forecast. Apr22 4C manufacturing costs were not even reported. July22 (4Q22FY) they were reported as zero. In subsequent quarters $316K, $604K, $520K and $746K. Now obviously there are some fixed costs in there, but the majority clearly variable. Either OCC is selling Striate at a loss on a variable basis, if you compare cash in-flows to manufacturing cost changes (unlikely) or as I say, the massive sales increases OCC reported (which the cash sales also lag) suggest the accrual revenues at the end of this month are going to be a lot bigger than the cash flow reports suggest.

On a different note, no one can complain of crappy volumes moving this stock. 347K stock exchanged hands yesterday. I suspect some investors cottoning on to rapidly improving business fundamentals (short of giving investors guided accrued revenues, the company couldn't have been much more explicit in the 4C) and other longer-term investors selling on frustration at the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $94.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.8¢ $101.0K 221.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6739 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 9799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.