OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Its funny how forward looking markets are at the big cap end of...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    Its funny how forward looking markets are at the big cap end of the market and how at this end, until its literally on the P&L/Balance sheets at this end of the market, business developments have little effect.

This is actually a big deal, I am on a couple of overseas companies that saw progressing sales slowed by European certification. We'd heard nothing from OCC on this (I wasn't going to bring it up for more dour contemplation of the share price) unsurprisingly given their poor communication at times. Of course those massive sales increases they just reported (and they are massive, albeit from a small base) have yet to even properly include EMA sales!

I lived in Europe a few years back for a spell, and its rife with intelligent, well meaning politicians making some really unintelligent decisions, particularly in application of policy. This caused real medical supply issues in Europe:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eu-propose-delay-medical-device-law-amid-supply-worries-2022-12-08/

For our purposes those sales increases OCC just reported in its Appendix 4C are only likely to amplify going forward from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.