OCC 1.33% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Striate re-certified under new European medical device regs, page-18

1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    I must say we have some terrific posters here on OCC. @bedger most certainly the best and best researched.
    I have admitted on here some time ago, that I don't bother doing research here as bedger delivers firsthand news and
    intelligent summaries. I do keep up with all daily announcements as I'm eyeballing the Market most hours of everyday.

What I can appreciate with OCC is that its team is most thorough with their developments. A lot like PCK.
    It took me a long time to understand that it's a slow process to grow a complex business into a monster.

Hence, I have quit my whinging here on OCC after I vowed to never complain again on the OCC Forum smile.png
    I also stated at some stage that I would not top up on OCC anymore.
    This is now not the case as I quickly realised that OCC is a great investment. (after Bio Horizon deal)
    I topped up @.32c with the EOFY and again @.39c not long ago.
    I'm in the process of organising another good size top up.

I find it most baffling that investors are selling under 40c. How can you be a good investor if you have no patience?
    Add a mixture of ignorance to the list. Rookies at best. They seem to be more interested with lithium stocks that appear
    to be quite volatile at the best of times.

Hang on for maybe another year or so LT holders as IMO Huge re-rate rocking up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $70.07K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 99111 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 27600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ 62540
Last updated 15.26pm 08/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.