OCC 1.37% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

It’s been the number one problem from the start of the company,...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

It’s been the number one problem from the start of the company, ask yourself why don’t institutional investment want a part of this company

Previous larger CR have been sold out because of a declining share price, blown out time frames, management have burnt many bridges alone the way, why would they want to buy back in, nothing has changed in the way management do business.

Ortho-Nerve is 170 overdue, with next to zero communication from management

Ortho-ATI let’s do another in house trial for tennis elbow, than another, than another, this product will be long forgotten in a few more years, with another company capitalising on Orthocells mistakes, patient or not

Ortho-Tendon I just don’t have time to even think about this product

Ortho-ACL ( Rope ) larger animals trials this year, human studies next year, human trials the year after that, approvals the year after that, now if it takes as long as Ortho-Nerve that’s five years down the track. Look how successful every other company has been using some type of synthetic rope for ACL, all companies have failed. I’m sure they are now 3D printing the ACLs these days

Striate+, I guess when no big pharmaceutical companies want to partner up you got to go to a small company like Samson. In the USA it the same bullshit 14 months and counting, management spinning the same rubbish trying to sell ice to Eskimos, they now call it training or expanding to meet demand ready to roll, come 4C 2022

Deadset I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve had seven years in this game to convince me otherwise.

Orthocell is a small cap worth 80 million, pocket change for big pharmaceutical to buy its patients, but seems not even worth the trouble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $75.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 36.0¢ $19.56K 54.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25055 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 56794 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.