ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    We're also being advised by DLA Piper (incidentally the 3rd largest law firm in the world by revenue).

Specifically, by partner James Nicholls. I've seen his name on some public documents.

Stuart's brother or cousin? I haven't asked.

https://www.dlapiper.com/en-au/people/n/nicholls-james

I'm just bringing this up because of some comments questioning the legality of STX's recent bold move.

James Nicholls is a senior M&A and corporate lawyer who assists domestic and foreign companies in successfully implementing inorganic value solutions to difficult problems. James has particular experience in complex, cross-border and contested M&A transactions, IPOs, secondary equity fundraising, and in successfully assisting boards of directors in respect of transactions subject to significant regulatory oversight.

James is included in the Best Lawyers’ list for M&A and Corporate Law.

James has co-founded the M&A course at the UWA Law School and the "Corporate Control Forum", a thought-leadership event on M&A related business and legal matters convened in partnership with the UWA Business and Law Schools.

James is a member of the Business Law Section of the Corporations Committee of the Law Council of Australia and a recipient of a Lawyer's Weekly "30 under 30" award in the field of M&A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.